Sunday, August 8, 2010

Straw

You know what, who at the age of 20 still gets restricted the way I am. Seriously. How many people out there will be shocked whenever I say "oh I cannot do stay overs" They question if I'm really fucking 20 years old. Please.. Even other people in our family gets to stay at chalets. Cousins who are YOUNGER than me. I really don't get what the fuck you're so uptight about. Yah you say worry. My sister never ever came home since she was 19 I don't see you blaming her for causing you to lose sleep. I think you need to relax. This is the 21st century, go out there and ask all other 20 year olds, they've prolly been to countless countries with their friends by now. And seriously, don't need to keep threatening me about making me move out. If you wanna keep threatening me, one year back when I really went crazy and wanted to leave you ask me not to pack for what? Should've just let me go what. Save you all this shit heartache bullshit. You should know by now it's not I don't dare to move out, I am only respecting you. Can't fucking wait to turn 21. Seriously.

No comments: