Friday, August 20, 2010

Beyond Words


In every being, there lies a monster. And I think I have a cookie monster in me. Omm nom nom. ): I seriously eat so much, it's not funny anymore. You know what sucks even more than eating yourself broke every friggin day? Putting on all the weight! You know I think I gain faster than I lose now. WHICH IS A FRIGGIN NIGHTMARE. I need to go on a chilli diet, boost them metabolism rate. Hehe

You know, it's already August. In no time, it'll be October and Shups will be back. (If you decide to come back straight and not go one roadtrips!!!) And soon it will be November and Zhiyi and Kim will be back too! I really cannot wait eh! Miss them so fucking much, you have no idea! ): by then we'd all go for all the food you've missed. Chomps to BK Eating House to sunset grill!

You see, my posts are very stagnant. They're always either about food, school, my grandma or angsty emotional posts. Walao eh. But I don't care.

After complaining last night that there isn't enough food at home for this hungry bitch, today I have so much food! Hehehe, I am sucha happy (FATFATFATTY) girl now. Meow meow.. Cant. Stop. Eating..... ): Need. To. STOP. PRONTO. Oh but you can never say no to birthday dinners. The food's always awesome. Like really really brilliant. :D Daddy's birthday dinner tonight. I must say, I haven had sucha hearty good meal in like a while. Mostly cos I always eat out on my own. The best time to have such a good meal is with your parents. HAHAHAHAHA. Hi mom love you. Okay I'm gonna get myself like snacks (at this time, I know right..) and hit the books. ):

Let me wrap my arms around you, let me take your breath away.

No comments: