Thursday, August 26, 2010

I throw my hands up in the air some times, saying aye-oh, gotta let go

The last 3 days were nothing short of amazing. But so much has happened, so much emotions involved. I feel like a month has passed. Too much going on for the past 3 days for me to handle. No doubt it has been the best, but something's missing. I don't know but I feel like this will drag for the longest time. I didn't want to rush things, I didn't want this feeling to get to me.

But on a lighter note, my urge to eat on a constant mode has stopped! Rejoice! But I still think I eat a lot? Seriously, when you get stuffed with food for every meal, you won't think it's funny..

And my mugging seriously needs to start! Like seriously! I study but not mug. I need to be a bit more hardcore. HAHA ):

Dear statistics, please try to be gracious? I know I don't attend lectures or listen in tutorials, I haven exactly been your biggest fan. But I know I should now. I hope it's not too late. Please be kind to me, use only terms I am familiar with and I promise I will try to ace you. HAHAHA. And dear economics, management and accounting, even though I won't have much of a problem with you but please try not to come up with some funny stunt of a question? Let's just keeps things plain and simple! I will be forever grateful!

I need to start praying on a daily basis now. I really need to; starting tonight!

No comments: