Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trying to be perfect, trying not to let you down

All this binge eating has gotta stop! Okay actually it already stopped. I'm back to my normal diet. 1 meal per day which is more than enough for me. That 1 meal that I can't even finish. And no don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't wanna eat it's just that I'm not hungry and I really honestly don't feel like eating. C'mon look at me. I am the person who is least likely to say no to food. My control on food intake is really, epic fail. The past god knows how long, I've been happily eating eating until I put on so much I wanna die every time I set foot on the weighing scale. I feel like a real fat fuck. ): But I'm gonna pick myself up. And get out of those fat clothes. And I should prolly get more feel-fat-clothes. haiiiii. ): I feel depressed just looking at pictures of me just TWO MONTHS BACK. Not talking about 2 years hor. Two months only. KNN. ): okay quit complaining. I'm going back to my reports. Burn burn burn in hell.

I miss my lonely heart crub. We're all in different places nowwwwww.

This was so long ago, 2/3 years? We weren't even legal yet.

No comments: